Monday, February 14, 2005

aDinDa Group of Tutor

Assalamualaikum sahabat-sahabat :)

Apa khabar semua? seronok cuti? Back to busy life huh? :)

When I first launch my Home Tuition class.. I don't know that a lot of my friends out there are also interested in doing this kind of part time job.

So my friends... here is an opportunity to become my business partner... I'm setting up 'aDinDa Group of Tutor' (aDinDa)... to give opportunity to all of u to make extra money.. Insya Allah. And this is just a 2nd step to make my 'big dream' become a reality .. ehe :D. Ise will knows what I'm talking about.. rite Ise?

So... kepada sahabat2 yang berminat... please sign up as a member of aDinDa by sending an email to me at mudin001@gmail.com. Please give details as below:

Name & contact no :
Subjects offered to teach (and also level - SPM/PMR/UPSR) :
Areas to covered : (eg. Serdang, Ampang etc)

So... why wait? FREE registration!!! Very interesting.. u will never regret it. Register NOW!!! :D

Got to go... got class with my students tonite.

Wassalam.