it's just another day
what today brings to me huh? :D
It's just another day... bangun awal cam biase... gi kerja cam biase... cuma hari ni aku tak masuk office... pergi ke warehouse kat Shah Alam. So... that's mean my 'boring days' dah berakhir. It's time to get into business now!!! Ehe :D
Well.. it's likely that 70% of my job will be at the warehouse... 25% on sites... only 5% or maybe less that will be at the office... just to do reports, claims, check email. bla bla bla. Well, I like it, it means flexibility!!! I can arrange my time on my own.. tak payah hari2 nak ngadap muke boss kat office :) Cuma... the bad point is... takkan hari2 nak berulang alik dr Pandan Indah ke Shah Alam??? Jauh tue... uhuhu :(( And it will be farther when I move to '...' next year :(
Anyway... that's it. Ramadhan is coming... somebody is leaving... ehehe :D Sesape yang blum habis ganti poser tu ganti cepat2 :P Dua hari jek lagi tinggal B-)
"Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can."
- Dr. Willis R. Whitney
It's just another day... bangun awal cam biase... gi kerja cam biase... cuma hari ni aku tak masuk office... pergi ke warehouse kat Shah Alam. So... that's mean my 'boring days' dah berakhir. It's time to get into business now!!! Ehe :D
Well.. it's likely that 70% of my job will be at the warehouse... 25% on sites... only 5% or maybe less that will be at the office... just to do reports, claims, check email. bla bla bla. Well, I like it, it means flexibility!!! I can arrange my time on my own.. tak payah hari2 nak ngadap muke boss kat office :) Cuma... the bad point is... takkan hari2 nak berulang alik dr Pandan Indah ke Shah Alam??? Jauh tue... uhuhu :(( And it will be farther when I move to '...' next year :(
Anyway... that's it. Ramadhan is coming... somebody is leaving... ehehe :D Sesape yang blum habis ganti poser tu ganti cepat2 :P Dua hari jek lagi tinggal B-)
"Some men have thousands of reasons why they cannot do what they want to, when all they need is one reason why they can."
- Dr. Willis R. Whitney

<< Home