Hari terakhir @ Benua Sains
13 mac 2004, ini adalah hari terakhir aku sebagai sales engineer kat Benua Sains. :). Dah lama tak ber'karaoke' kat sini - bak kata mr. tm nut.
Yer... kebelakangan ni aku tersangat sebuk... dicampur pula dengan banyak perkembangan terbaru yang berlaku dalam hidup...( termasuk akan bertanding sebagai calon bebas dlm pilihanraya nanti... ahaks :))...kunun!!! ) - menyebabkan blog ini terlantar tanpa dikemaskini.
Well... bermula Isnin depan.. aku akan memulakan career baru sebagai design engineer @ ENC Sdn. Bhd, based at Phileo Damansara...nape aku resign erk??? Banyak sebabnya... tapi secara amnya... bace jekla salinan resignation letter yang aku hantar kat boss aku semalam.... opsss!!! P & C tue... jangan bagitau orang :P
I am sorry to inform you of my resignation from the employment as sales engineer at Benua Sains Sdn. Bhd., effective on 15 March 2003.
As per our conversation earlier, I need to make it clear that my resignation have nothing to do with salary or any dissatisfaction towards Benua Sains. I believe that it will be good for my future that I have to switch company and working environment in my early career because I am a fresh graduate and I still have a lot to learn.
I believe that this resignation will give me more opportunity to learn and experience different things in my life towards achieving my personal goal be a very successful person in a career that involve both technical and management tasks.
I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all Benua Sains staff especially its management for a never-ending support to me all the time, both when I was a trainee and sales engineer there. I have learned a lot and experienced to many things since I am working at Benua Sains, and I believe it will be very useful for me.
I hope you will consider this resignation and wish you all the best in the future.
Thank you.
Yer... kebelakangan ni aku tersangat sebuk... dicampur pula dengan banyak perkembangan terbaru yang berlaku dalam hidup...( termasuk akan bertanding sebagai calon bebas dlm pilihanraya nanti... ahaks :))...kunun!!! ) - menyebabkan blog ini terlantar tanpa dikemaskini.
Well... bermula Isnin depan.. aku akan memulakan career baru sebagai design engineer @ ENC Sdn. Bhd, based at Phileo Damansara...nape aku resign erk??? Banyak sebabnya... tapi secara amnya... bace jekla salinan resignation letter yang aku hantar kat boss aku semalam.... opsss!!! P & C tue... jangan bagitau orang :P
I am sorry to inform you of my resignation from the employment as sales engineer at Benua Sains Sdn. Bhd., effective on 15 March 2003.
As per our conversation earlier, I need to make it clear that my resignation have nothing to do with salary or any dissatisfaction towards Benua Sains. I believe that it will be good for my future that I have to switch company and working environment in my early career because I am a fresh graduate and I still have a lot to learn.
I believe that this resignation will give me more opportunity to learn and experience different things in my life towards achieving my personal goal be a very successful person in a career that involve both technical and management tasks.
I want to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all Benua Sains staff especially its management for a never-ending support to me all the time, both when I was a trainee and sales engineer there. I have learned a lot and experienced to many things since I am working at Benua Sains, and I believe it will be very useful for me.
I hope you will consider this resignation and wish you all the best in the future.
Thank you.

<< Home